TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE SITE.
THE COMPANY MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, MAKE CHANGES OR ADDITIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE AFTER THE COMPANY MAKES SUCH CHANGES OR ADDITIONS WILL SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE TO SUCH CHANGES OR ADDITIONS. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE VISIT THIS PAGE TO REVIEW THE THEN CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS EACH TIME YOU USE THE SITE.
1. Authorized uses. The Company authorizes you to use this Site and to display its content solely for your own personal noncommercial use. Any other use is strictly prohibited. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any material at the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site.
3. Proprietary Rights. This Site, the content, any materials downloaded, and all intellectual property pertaining to or contained on the Site (including but not limited to copyrights, patents, database rights, graphics, designs, text, logos, trade dress, trademarks and service marks) are owned by Company and all right, title and interest therein remains the property of Company. All Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You are authorized solely to view and retain a copy of the pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may also view and make copies of relevant documents, pages, images or other materials on this Site for the purpose of transacting business with Company. You agree that you will not duplicate, publish, modify, create derivative works from, participate in the transfer of, post on the Internet, or in any way distribute or exploit the Site, or any portion of the Site for any public or commercial use without the express written consent of Company. Additionally, you agree that you will not (i) remove or alter any author, trademark or other proprietary notice or legend displayed on the Site (or printed pages produced from the Site); and (ii) make any other modifications to any documents obtained from the Site other than in connection with completing information required to transact business with Company. The Company neither represents nor warrants that your use of materials displayed at the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
4. Inaccuracies at the Site. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information at the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to the Site’s accuracy. The Company disclaims any and all liability for the accuracy, completeness, or correctness of such information.
5. Security at the Site. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of the Site, there can be no guaranty that such safeguards will successfully prevent unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site. You agree that you will not, and you will not take any action intended to: (i) access data that is not intended for you; (ii) invade the privacy of, obtain the identity of, or obtain any personal information about any Company client or user of this Site; (iii) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of this Site or the Company’s network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iv) attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network or otherwise attempt to disrupt Company’s business, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to this Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” or (v) send unsolicited mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products and services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. COMPANY DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, DOCUMENT OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS OR THAT YOU WILL BE PROVIDED ANY LOANS. THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. COMPANY CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES, DOCUMENTS OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST COMPANY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
7. Limitation of Liabilities. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, COMPANY, ITS’ MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS OF EACH, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT WITH YOU, COMPANY’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SITE, OR ITS CONTENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THIS SITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of liability and the foregoing does not apply in those jurisdictions.
8. Content Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion at the Site. Any unsolicited communication or material that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any unsolicited communication or material that you transmit or post may be used by the Company or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting, distribution or posting. Furthermore, the Company will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any unsolicited communication or material that you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
9. Images of People or Places. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Company. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
10. Trademark Information. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Company and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Company or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site or any other content on the Site, except as provide in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised the Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
11. Links. The Company has not reviewed any sites that may be linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
12. Conduct of Site Visitors. Although the Company may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, the Company is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Company retains the right to remove any such posting and will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
13. Dealings with Advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
14. Notices. The Company may give notice to its users by means of a general notice on this Site, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address on its records, or by written communication sent by first class mail to a user’s address on its records.
15. International Use. None of the products or underlying information or technology available at this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the United Stated Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading from, or using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. You further agree to indemnify the Company against any all costs, liabilities, losses or expenses arising from, or relating to, any asserted violation by you of any of the laws and administrative regulations of the United States relating to the control of exports of commodities and technical data.